Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Check out our updated schedule and register for class on our website at www.wingsgym.com
Don't forget to if you are new to Wings you can set up a free trial class anytime!
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Wings is Seeking New Coaches:
ADVANCED COACH/ SPOTTER:
We are currently seeking an experience coach to work with our Advance Girls/ Pre-Team and our more Advanced Tumbling Classes. This person would have experience coaching at a level 2-3/Excel Bronze level. We are all about fun at Wings so this coach should have a positive coaching style and love to inspire their kids. Pay will be based on experience. Please send a resume to email@example.com
REC/ PRESCHOOL COACHES:
We are looking to add to our coaching staff in anticipation of our fall enrollment. We are seeking people that love to work with kids and have a fun- outgoing personality. We expect our coaches to be highly responsible, hard-working individuals. Experience is a plus but not necessary. We have an extensive training program for new coaches. We like to say you can train the skill but not the personality, so if you love kids and want a fun active job please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in for an application at our new location at 69th and Bahnson Ave.
Monday, July 6, 2015
I hope you all had a great 4th! Are Fall Schedule is ready and the New Classes are Available to see in your Parent Portal. We are adding some new things to the schedule this Fall!
NEW CLASSES/PROGRAMS THIS YEAR TO WINGS!
1. Gym n' Sing n' Sprouts- This is a Christian based Music and Movement Class combined with Gym Time. For kids 0-5 years.
2. Homeschool/ Daytime Open Gym- Monday's 10:30-11:30
3. Mom's Day Out- Friday's 9:30-12:30 Drop in Playtime for Kids 1-6.
4. Team/ MiddleSchool/ High School Class (structured)- Saturday's. Punch Cards Available
5. Team/ MiddleSchool/ High School Open Gym.
6. We are offering many more class times for our Current Classes as well! Log in to your Parent Portal to check out the new times!
Our Classes are now available for Fall Registration! REMEMBER: You can register and start at anytime.. You do not have to wait until September to start in our current classes.
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED and you like your current class time you do not need to do anything. If you would like to switch class times please Request a Transfer and choose your transfer date.
IF YOU ARE NEW OR RE-ENROLLING FOR FALL:
1. Log into your Parent Portal.
2. Pick the class you would like to Register in.
3. SELECT START DATE! If you do not pick a date your registration will start immediately unless you choose one of our NEW Classes that begin August 31st.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or 605-789-9981.